3.5 Acres Wooded Lot - Multiple Man Made Ponds - 4563 NC-56 Louisburg
Unique opportunity to pick up where somebody left off. Roughly 3.5 acres wooded with many unique features. Many years ago the parcel had a small residence, three man made ponds, and what appears to be two wooden structures which were stalls. Beware there is a old well on the property which appears to have sunken dirt around the casing, meaning it most likely has collapsed. There is as well various debris on the property which will not be removed by the seller.
- 4563 NC-56 Louisburg NC 27549 (Franklin County)
- Deed states 3.5 acres
- DB 2035 PG 847
- Using GIS tool, mirroring the meets and bounds on the deed, total roughly 4.2 acres. Needs recent survey.
- POTENTIAL LAND LOCKED! No legal access found on record. See additional docs for location of old path which accessed the property. In need of attorney to do title search.
- Due to being unable to identify legal access, this property shall not be shown or walked by any prospect buyer without contacting the listing agent.
- Property is being sold AS IS. The seller recognizes the debris on the property and has already discounted the purchase price.
- Downtown Raleigh: 50 to 60 minutes
- RDU: 60 minutes
- Wake Forest: 40 minutes
- Louisburg: 10 to 15 minutes
- Spring Hope: 15 to 20 minutes
- Rocky Mount: 35 minutes
- Wilson: 50 minutes
Call/text Alex Bailey today at (919)741-7575 OR Email alexTbailey@icloud.com
Aerial Photo not available for this listing.
Topographical Map not available for this listing.
Timber Type map not available for this listing.
Location Map not available for this listing.