Star Rd. Land- Residential Zoning with Multi-Family and Commercial Potential
Directions: North on US-1 , One mile pass Burlington Mills on right is Star Rd. Take Star Rd North, property on right before the Hollingsworth auto dealership and Storage Rental.
In order to be ahead of the pack, investors must consider the detailed variables at hand. Some of said variables to be consider are Uniform Development Ordinances, NCDOT Proposed Roadways, Expansion/Availability of Utilities, Supply/Demand, Nearby Development Projects, Soil Conditions, and many more. The Subject Parcel is located off Star Rd which runs along US-1 (Capital), touching US-1A (South Main St) which runs directly into the heart of Downtown Wake Forest. Placing this opportunity in what is presented as one of the most opportunistic areas in Wake Forest.
- Listing Price: $900,000
- PIN :1739677552
- Address: 10816 Star Rd. Wake Forest NC 27587
- Acres: 5.49+/- (to be confirmed by licensed Surveyor, also required to verify irregular lot line in-between two parcels on Northern side)
- Zoned: RD
- “The Rural Holding District is established as a district in which the principal uses of the land are restricted due to lack of available utilities, unsuitable soil types or steep slopes.”
- Wake Forest Use Table 2021 <—-(Click for Zoning Use Table)
- Subdivision and Infrastructure Standards – Wake Forest <—- (Click for Standards)
- Subject property is one of the few remaining Residential Zoning within the US 1 Corridor <—(click for Corridor Map)
- Proposed Roadway Passing Through or Near Parcel to Ligon Mill Rd.
- Southern adjoining Parcel sold to Hawthorne Residential whom will be developing a site for Luxury Apartments.
- Hawthorne Wake Forest Apartment Site <—-(Click for Plans)
- Note 60′ Right-Away/Street Stub North Eastern Section of Southern Bordering Parcel. Also noted in Plans.
- Also note opportunity to capitalize off adjoining parcel being developed into a luxury apartment site, article linked below.
- Town of Wake Forest Executive Summary Transportation Plan <—(Click for Transportation Plan) Note Figure 1 image where you will see proposed location of minor collector.
- GIS Proposed Roadway <— (GIS Indicating Alternative Route Than Shown on WF Plan)
- Confirmed by the Wake Forest Transportation Engineers the GIS was the original proposal and the roadway recommendations indicated on the Transportation Plan represent more accurately the conversations being had between Wake Forest and NCDOT.
- Also Important to note the Interchange recommendations, throttling traffic to roadways such as Star Rd.
- Large point of leverage to be had if appropriate conversations were had with NCDOT and Wake Forest Planning Department. Negotiating the proposed roadway location for this future roadway, maximizing value.
- Sewer crossing in center of parcel, topography in favor of Gravity fed.
- Public Water Available on Star Rd
- Ting Fiber Optic Services for High Speed Internet currently being installed down Star Rd.
- https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/4e8afc1dd2b848629b9d22551e68244b <—- (Click for Interactive Map)
- Zoning Map – Star Rd Tract
- Watershed Map – Star Rd Tract
- Topo Map – Star Rd Tract
- Soil Map – Star Rd Tract
- Overview Street Map – Star Road
- Aerial – Star Road Overview
Call Alex Bailey at (919)741-7575 or email at AlexTBailey@icloud.com