Six lots on Wiggins Road-Youngsville area-Bring your builder and plan or buy now and build later
Directions: North on Highway 1 (right on Holden Road) straight through Main Street of Youngsville becomes Tarboro Road, left on Mays Crossroad Road, right on Flat Rock Church Road, left on Wiggins Road, lots on left and right immediately after Winter Woods Drive.
- Flat lots
- Mostly open-formerly pasture. Also, wooded lot
- Horse stalls on one lot, high yielding water well on another.
- Lots from approx. one acre to 2.3 acres
- Area of nice subdivisions and also very high end homes
- Near growing small town with increasing commerce, boutiques and restaurants
- Easy access to Hwys 1 , 401 and 98. Few minutes North of Wake Forest
- $70s to 80’s per lot
- Buy one or multiple lots
- Bring your builder or buy and build later
- Flexible covenants being written
- Good soils and ground water. Soils work by Central Carolina Soil Consulting attached.
- High speed internet on Wiggins Road
- Near Hill Ridge Farms and Hidden Lake
- Approx 4.5 miles to Youngsville Grade School and 3 miles to Cedar Creek Middle School
- North side lots not surveyed out yet; South side lots recorded Franklin County Registry Book 2020 Page 146
- $70000 to builders
Description: Six lots near Youngsville with good topography, soils in area of expensive homes