Rare Offering Highway Commercial in South Granville Growing area Good price for Commercial Use
Directions: North of Raleigh, NC on Six Forks Road, cross Highway 98, becomes New Light Road, continue 5 miles and enter Granville County. Name of road will change to Bruce Garner Road. Continue to Mays Store Road on NE corner of Bruce Garner and Mays Store Road.
- Two lots of one acre each
- Can be sold separately or together
- Zoned Highway Commercial years ago.
- Difficult to obtain zoning
- Offices, restaurants, commercial retail among uses allowed
- Good soils and ground water in area
- Located Just South of Highway 96
- Corner of Bruce Garner Road and Mays Store Road
- Many new high end subdivisions in area
- Only active growth area in rural Granville County (soil and water issues elsewhere)
- Five covenants regarding building size, set backs, animals, nuisances and burning recorded Bk 1059 P0243
- Granville County Tax Parcels 183400383253 and 1834003850
- Price $89500 per lot. Prefer sell both lots together.
- Offers and owner financing considered.
- Temporarily off market
Description: 2 acres sold together or as separate lots. Rare zoning of Highway Commercial in South Granville. South of Highway 96