Range Rd and Bourbon St-Two Ponds, 39.62 Acres N of Butner (Stem area) $225,000
Directions: North on I-85, exit Hwy 56, west to Lyon Station Rd (right), continue to left on Brogden Rd, enter Stem , Left on Old 75, right on Range Road, Corner of Range Road (public) and Bourbon Street (private). Also left on Walker Road (private) Frontage on Range, Bourbon Street, and Walker Road.
- 39.2 acres North of Butner
- Close in property for price
- Open field and woodland
- Two very beautiful ponds
- Good fishing
- Multiple septic sites per Registered Soil Scientist
- Soil report on file
- Well priced, Good investment
- Easy access to Durham, RTP via I-85 South of Stem near old 75
- Quick access to park with new east end connector
- Deer and Turkey seen here
- Many old Farm buildings on the property
- Access on Range Road and private road access as well.
- At least one old well on property drilled says 15gpm