North Wake County Subdivision – Springwood Acres – LAST LOT – NO HOA
Directions: Take Six Forks to New light, Approx 5.5 Miles from intersection of Highway 98 and Six Forks/New lightheaded North, Springwood Dr. will be on your left. Immediate left after turning onto Springwood Dr., lots are on the left.
Unique offering in North Wake County, off New Light Rd. in a well established subdivision named Springwood Acres. Very quite and secluded location with easy access to urban amenities. Soil report linked below, each parcel allows up to 4 bedroom septic per soil study. Mild covenants. Ask agent about our Custom Home Builder Team or bring your own!
- Two Lots for Sale – 7A and 7 B
- 7A – 3.46+/- acres *SOLD @ 99K*
- 7B- 2.5+/- acres Listed $110k
- 7A – 220 Stillwood Dr. Wake Forest North Carolina 27587 *SOLD*
- 7B – 216 Stillwood Dr. Wake Forest North Carolina 27587
Click the following links
- Soil Report – Springwood Acres Lot 7A – 7B
- Recorded Plat BM2020-00033
- Note the planning comments made on the recorded plat.
- Springwood Covenants BK2298 Pg107
- Overview Map – County GIS – Stillwood Drive
- Topo Map – County GIS – Stillwood Drive
- Schools Stillwood Dr.
- Oil Mineral Gas Disclosure- Stillwood Drive
- MLS listings – 2325932, 2325686
Contact Alex Bailey (919) 741 – 7575 or at AlexTBailey@icloud.com