Granville County George Sherman Road – 11 Plus Acres $59,900 Can ADD UP TO 10 ACRES MORE
Directions: From Stem, NC, North on Old Rt 75, 2nd left on Culbreth, lst left on Enon, lst right on Range, lst right on Moriah, lst left on George Sherman, property on left, begins about end of tobacco field.
- 11 plus acres
- 415 feet paved frontage on George Sherman Road
- Field land mostly on back of property
- Wooded land
- Pond on back line
- Good building sites
- Original map recorded Book 38 Page 60 Granville County Registry
- Price $59,900
- No mobile homes Modulars ok
- Additional 10 acres adjoining property may be purchased with 11 acres.
- Also possible to purchase an additional 2 acres to get the entire field on back.
Description: Looking for seclusion in good neighborhood Granville County, North Carolina. Put up your barn, home, fish in your pond. hunt on your property.