Four Oaks Acreage
- Excellent Price at $138,900
- 18.36 Acre Partially wooded land
- Convenient to Four Oaks, Benson, Smithfield, and Interstates 40 and 95
- Water and Sewer available
- Many possibilities for single family farm, hunter’s retreat, or development
- Partially cleared
- Just East of South Johnston High School
- Gently sloping land
- 960′ Road Frontage on Hwy 301 S just W of Four Oaks
- AR Zoning
Pristine lot which was logged and reseeded in 1998 available for any number of uses: single family home and farm, hunter’s retreat, or development. Property located just East of South Johnston High School in Four Oaks, NC. Land gently slopes towards the back, with stream in along back of property. Water and sewer available. Convenient to multiple locations in Johnston County, including Four Oaks, Benson, and Smithfield, less than five miles from Interstates 40 and 95. Perfect for starter home development.
DIRECTIONS: from I-40 exit 325, head East away from Benson (left) on 242/Woodall Dairy Rd. Turn right on Raleigh Road, left on US 301 S. Property is on right approximately 1/2 mile towards Four Oaks. From Smithfield: Take US 301 S towards Benson, travel through Four Oaks, property on left approximately five miles.