95.5 Acre tract North of Hwy 98, South of Creedmoor Historic Land
Directions: North on Creedmoor Road, pass Hwy 98, pass Old Weaver Road. Property is on left after Old Weaver Road.
95.5 Acres $790,000
- Land has been in the Perry family since 1761 when granted by King of England
- However, Perry family was loyal to the Revolutionary cause.
- Allowed to keep their land because of their loyalty to the Revolution (interesting)
- Well wooded-Managed woodlands
- Long time tree farm
- Logging Roads throughout
- Very convenient to Hwy 98, I-540, and I-85
- Can be combined with adjoining 36 acres for sale for $199,000
- Will consider selling 25 acres on the back of Perry Tract along with 36 acres.
- Registered Forester’s map on file
- These tracts have long common frontage with Falls Lake Land
- Rural area with nice homes on large tracts
- Soils studies on file
- In Granville County near Granville/Wake line
Description: Managed timber tract with timber roads throughout. Convenient to I-540 , Hwy 98, and I-85. Considered nice residential area with good improvements on larger tracts.