4.5 Acres Granville County Stem Area $49,900
Directions: North on Hwy 50, left on Hwy 56 (Lake Road), right on Brogden Rd, turn right on Sanders Rd in Stem, after Carriage Hills on left, signage OR I-85, take Butner exit, left on 56 (west), right on Lyon Station Rd, left on Brogden, right on Sanders in Stem, after Carriage Hills on left, signage.
- 4.5 Acres $49900
- Easy access to I-85 and Highways 15,56,50
- Wooded with open
- Good Road Frontage on Sanders Road
- Near Granville Central
- Near Ledge Creek Forest Conservation Area with 381 acres and miles of nature trails for hiking.
- Adjoins growing downtown Stem though in County
- No builder or time requirement
- Good Topography
- Septic layout by Dan Bliley
- SGWSA water available.
- Hard to find non-subdivision tract
- Property part of a farm which was in one family for many years
Description: Wooded, open, convenient to Highways, good access to Butner, Creedmoor, Durham. Covenants run with deed: 1. No single wide mobile homes 2. No junkyard 3. No commercial raising of fowl or animals 4. No commercial kennels 5. Animals shall be confined to the owner's property.