ONE Tract left on Range Road & Roberts Chapel Road, Stem, NC
- Good road frontage
- Open and wooded land
- Soils Studies Completed
- Excellent for gentleman farming, gardening, horticulture, horses
- Choose your own builder, time
- Growing Stem area
- Easy access to Hwy 15, I-85
- Excellent South Granville Schools
- Near Stem, Butner, Granville Central, Butner-Stem Elementary Ledge Creek Nature park
- Tar River Land Conservancy conserving nearby
- Acreage for Sale:
- 10.8838 Acres - Under Contract
- 8.864 Acres - $34, 900 Sold
- 11.22 Acres - $59,900 - Sold
- Covenants as follows which run with deed.
- A. No junkyards
- B. No single wide mobile homes, campers, tents, or unpermitted structures shall be used as a residence
- C. Animals shall be confined to the property and animal quarters shall be kept cleaned
- D. No commercial raising of swine
- E. No dog kennels
- Cleared of ordinance-see attached letter from Corps of Engineers
- Neuse River Storm Water Plan done by Stimmel Engineering on file.
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.