13.16 Acre Tract Off George Sherman Rd. Granville County
Directions: From Stem - Continue onto Main Street, Turn right onto State RTE 1004/Old N C 75, Turn left onto Little Mountain Rd, Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Range Rd, turn right onto Moriah Rd, Turn left onto George Sherman Rd, Approx half mile the property will be on your left.
- 13.16 Acres
- Coordinates: 36.306316, -78.768344
- Paved Frontage on George Sherman Road- 415 feet +/-
- Front side of the property has a beautiful creek and established woods
- Back side of the property has field over looking gorgeous pond
- Original map recorded book 38, Page 60 Granville County
- Additional adjoining properties available
- 30-40 minute drive to Durham, 15 minute drive to Oxford, 25 minute drive to Creedmoor.
- Pleasant rural scenery with no known covenants.
- Recent survey. Lines marked. Click here for Plat map BM 49 PG 56
- Property falls within Granville County’s explosive ordinance zone – Explosive Ordinance Area Map – 13 Acres George Sherman
- Check with Corps of Engineers as they have cleared most sites (WWII Camp Butner ordinance)
Alex Bailey (919) 741-7575