100 Acres Ripe for Farming or Development
- Multiple tracts available individually or as a whole
- Wooded Area with easement access
- Each tract has septic permit from Chatham County
- Unzoned rural area near 421 & 87 just East of Goldston
- Nearby farms/single family residential
100 acres just off the new by-pass NW of Sanford. Rolling wooded land with paved road frontage and county water available. The 100 acres is made up of 5 parcels. Ranging in size from 10 acres to 38 acres. Access to each property either from paved road or private road that runs thru the property. Each parcel has a conventional 3 bedroom septic permit from Chatham county and water runs along Rosser Rd.
From the East: US1 S towards Sanford, exit onto 421/87 South, turn left onto 421, then right onto Cumnock Rd – Cumnock becomes Rosser after Deep Creek – cross Morning View Drive, and easement is on left after large house and field.
From the West: Take 421 S to Clarence McKeithan Rd and turn left; bear right onto R. Jordan Road, and turn left onto Rosser. Cross Morning View Drive, and easement is on left after large house and field