10 acres plus tracts South Granville Subdivision Near Stem
Directions: Highway 50 to Creedmoor, Highway 56 (Lake Rd) to Brogden Road (Stem Rd), Turn right, Continue to downtown Stem, turn Right on Sanders Road. Property on L after Carriage Hills. Julie Wright Land Company sign. Access is gated farm road.
- Subdivided from working farm
- Good soils and topography
- Fieldland interspersed with mature woodland
- Two tracts of 10 acres or more ( Tracts 2 & 6 Available)
- Easy access on I-85 to Shopping and Restaurants
- $72,500per tract
- Enjoy your privacy, animals, gardens
- Road name Halycon means Peacful
- Growing South Granville area with many new community developments
- Soil Work for septic systemscompleted by Dan Bliley, RLS
- Good Granville County Schools. Very near Granville Central (Grades 9 to 13 with early college)
- Hard to find property .
- Near Ledge Creek Forest Conservation Park which is 381 acres
- Julie Wright 919-632-8264 Tim Keith 919-427-2291
Description: Open fields, mature woodlands, good soil, 10 acre plus tracts. Covenants run with the deed: 1. No single wide mobile homes 2. No junkyard 3. No commercial raising of fowl or animals 4. No commercial kennels 5. Animals shall be confined to the owner's property.