10.066 Acres East of Creedmoor Rd. – No Covenants – $229,900
Directions: North on Hwy 50, pass Hwy 98, continue to traffic light at Old Weaver Rd, left on Old Weaver, property is on the right.
- 3105 Old Weaver Trail
- Property is split between Granville and Wake County
- Taxed in Granville County
- Approvals through Granville County
- Adjoins Falls Lake land
- Area of nice homes on larger acreage
- Four bedroom septic system approval
- Well and septic in place
- Storm water review and approval by Stimmell Engineering
- Good topography
- Foundation of house in place
- No covenants
Description: 10.499 total acres N. of Hwy 98, E of Creedmoor Rd. Good access to Creedmoor Rd., Hwy 98, I-85. Adjoins Falls Lake land. No covenants, adjoins nice subdivision. Owner started to build and foundation in place but transferred. All studies complete-environmental, soils. 4 bedroom septic & good yield well both already installed. Property split between Granville and Wake Counties. Recorded in Granville County Book 33/19 and Wake County 2006/0321. Taxes permits Granville Co. Road Frontage & Schools Wake County.